Re: (TV) OT hart/mould

"Black Sheets of Rain" is a storming track as well,
off a mediocre album.  He should have just released
one solo album in that period.

I'm trying to imagine Lennon, McCartney et al singing
"If I can't change your mind" and it doesn't scan -
similar to imagining Television playing a Cars song.

(Visibly shudders)

I see what you mean though Keith - it is a premier
slab of pop, and I bet if some honking bint did it (or
"Don't want to know if you are lonely") as a cover
version and shot a video with very little clothes on -
it would be a hit, and Bob/Grant would get some much
needed dosh.

I could see their "Artistic Integrity" getting in the
way though. Then again they let Therapy? cover "Diane"
so anything is possible.

Imagine:

Celine Dion murdering/screeching "Hardly getting over
it"

Now that is an unpleasant mental/sonic image. Sorry
folks.

I also apologise for my "Cover" rant the other day. I
was having a bad one. Sorry "Cover-Lovers". You could
do a lot worse.

On a completely unrelated note - Neil Young's "Landing
on Water". Does anybody out there like that album? Or
even a song off it? Anybody spot the shocking Bonnie
Tyler rip-off on it too?

I love "Trans" but that album bewilders me.

=====