Re: (TV) Gary Lucas' blog

In message <BAY10-F14221B0430010B6B2A192F90C30@phx.gbl>, stephen wilson <stephen_nehpets@hotmail.com> writes
*(Is it 'keeping' a blog? 'Writing' a blog? 'Blogging' a blog?)

Actually, I think the world is ready for the Verlaine Blog.

"Woke up. Smoked a pack of cigarettes. Went down to the junkyard. Didn't talk to anybody. Bought a guitar tuner, but I lost it. Came home. The elevator was playing some Roxy Music song, which they stole from me. Smoked a pack of cigarettes. Spent the afternoon listening to "Themes From '50's Monster Movies". Didn't write anything for the new Television album. Didn't practice guitar...."