Re: (TV) Typical Tom Day/Roxy / Schwartzberg Revisited

<blumetakt@aol.com> wrote:
> I'd like to hear the recordings Stan Demeski (luna, the feelies) made with
> Tom. Even Stan hasn't heard them......Recorded while Stan was still with Luna.
> maybe 1993~4

Was that for the rumored instrumental record that was supposed to come
out on Smells Like, the Steve Shelley label?  If not... what was it?
Has Tom actually written songs since 1990, other than the current few
that Television are doing?  Man... there are artists who have been
dead since before The Wonder came out who've released more new music
since then.

-Rex

np. and case in point, Nick Drake, "Made to Love Magic"

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome