Re: (TV) Gary Lucas' blog

"...tuned guitar.  Smoked pack of cigarettes.  Looked at guitar which
I suspected to be out of tune despite not practicing it.  Tuned it.
Went to Quick-E-Mart to buy more cigarettes.  Took guitar with me in
case it needed to be tuned.  It did.  Checked watch:  yonki time.
Tuned cigarettes, smoked pack of guitar strings.  What time did you
say it was again?"

Please don't hate us, Tom... we kid because we love.

-Rex
--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome