Re: (TV) Gary Lucas' blog

In message <68a8ea5e04111914242fcb288e@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
"...tuned guitar. Smoked pack of cigarettes. Looked at guitar which I suspected to be out of tune despite not practicing it. Tuned it. Went to Quick-E-Mart to buy more cigarettes. Took guitar with me in case it needed to be tuned. It did. Checked watch: yonki time. Tuned cigarettes, smoked pack of guitar strings. What time did you say it was again?"

"... Thought I'd better get dressed...dug out that old blue shirt - you know, that old blue shirt... you can see right through it... I guess that's why I like it so much... the people upstairs were playing those old Voidoids records again, so I played my old Henry Mancini records real loud 'til they stopped... they just haven't seen enough DARKNESS yet!..."