RE: (TV) everyone loves/hates lists...

> I can't believe LAST SPLASH is sitting in the top ten.

While I agree it looks like they mailed it in a bit...have you not
noticed that Last Splash is a PERFECT RECORD?!
Gawd, I remember seeing them open for Nirvana, and they came real close
to blowing them out. Not a single bad track, and for that matter, all
the EPS are wonderful too. It seems to me that if you are doing that
list by amount of influence, they about got it right. I would have
bumped Gentlemen up quite a bit though
lh