(TV) tv on new compilation

i'm taking this direct from babel-list, as tv is
included.  new comp of ny punk coming out:

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000720423

Edited By Jonathan Cohen. November 16, 2004, 4:20 PM
ET

   New York's punk rock and new wave scene in the
   mid-to-late 1970s laid the foundation for a musical

   revolution, the reverberations of which are still
   being felt today. Due Jan. 25 via Koch Records,
   the 14-track "New York Rocks" compilation pays
   tribute to the well-known architects of the
   genre such as the Ramones and Velvet Underground,
   as well as some of the more obscure.

   [snip]

   Linking the lesser known cuts are several of the
   acts that found widespread acclaim outside of the
   scene, such as the Velvet Underground ("Rock &
   Roll"), the Ramones ("Blitzkrieg Bop"), Patti
   Smith ("Ask the Angels") and Blondie ("X
Offender").

   Here is the "New York Rocks" track list:

   "Rock & Roll," the Velvet Underground
   "Blitzkrieg Bop," the Ramones
   "Ask the Angels," Patti Smith
   "(I Live For) Cars and Girls," the Dictators
   "See No Evil," Television
   "X Offender," Blondie
   "Let Me Dream If I Want To," Mink DeVille
   "Born To Lose," the Heartbreakers
   "Blank Generation," Richard Hell and the Voidoids
   "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory," Johnny
Thunders
   "Sonic Reducer," the Dead Boys
   "Crocodile Tears," the Mumps
   "Cheree," Suicide
   "Max's Kansas City 1976," Wayne County and the Back
Street Boys