Re: (TV) coming out of the closet

> I guess I'm medium-doddering, and I can't imagine from what I've heard
> that the U2 album isn't better than the depressingly bad REM record
> from this year.  Oddly, since I really like REM at their best far more
> than U2, I'm not sure whether that makes me more or less likely to
> give the new U2 a try.  Probably won't... I have a few more 2004
> releases to check out before the year's over.
>
> -Rex

Rex , REM are over , gone , finished . They are no better than a mid-tempo
Simply Red now, and I am a fan of twenty years who sat for days on end
listening to Chronic Town , Murmur and Reckoning without food whilst poring
over the Fables Tour Program .
They are just doing it for the money now I am certain. Just doing it so they
can carry on doing the pro-celebrity golf tour

U2 , however , still feel they have something to prove .
Try the album, its 500 times better than Around The Sun

Just my opinion though of course :o)
Andy