Re: (TV) coming out of the closet

the Velvets are popular ... and they're still a billion times cooler than U2...
- chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Simpson" <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:37 PM
Subject: RE: (TV) coming out of the closet

Can't say I hate U2 or have an opinion one way or another.  By definition
any band that gets too big for its britches is up for cheap shots. Live and let live. I like Vertigo (the 30 sec version) and B's sunglasses are still
cool.

Way too much to hate these days to dwell on a rather innocuous,
well-intentioned band.  Would we hate the Velvets if they were popular?

Scott, NYC