From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) coming out of the closet
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:12:42 -0800 (PST)

so did any other doddering old folk such as myself
pick up the new u2 album today?  have started
listening through at work, and (gulp) i do like it.
it's not that i'd listen to it obsessively, but, i do
have the feeling with this release that there is one
legitimate, valid rock band out there making music,
making a point...and making the charts.

sorry, murray!  hope we're still friends!