Answer? / RE: (TV) Poor Circulation bootleg question

> Is the version of "Blank Generation" on this disc really that different?
>Or is this cdr something else instead?

"Poor Circulation, 1974 -75, NYC"

tracks from August 1974 (Max's Kansas City), and various CBGBs' dates in
1975. From Punk Vault Records, (Factory Silver cd), No. PVCD 1006, 1998.

Rehearsals Spring 1974:  tracks 3-6; Rehearsals Winter 1974:  tracks 1-2.
These rehearsals in Terry Ork's Chinatown loft, not Patti Smith's loft; and
Live August 1974 at Max's KC: tracks 7-15; January 7, 1975 at CBGBs: tracks
16-17; **and March 1974 at CBGBs:  track 18.** See Keith's art work on rear
cover of cd-r's jewel box for dates. [A Review Keith's "The Wonder" exists]

1. Eat The Light [Rehearsal = R]
2. Venus De Milo [R]
3. Excitement [R]
4. I'm Gonna Find You  [R]
5. Horizontal Ascensions  [R]
6. Close Up [R]
7. You Rip My Feelings Out / Instrumental
8. Hard On Love
9. Excitement
10. Judy
11. Psychotic Reaction