RE: (TV) Re: U2 IPod topic OT

that's an interesting question. for me, i would say no, because i am such a dinosaur i am not able to imagine and considerable chunk of my record or cd collection not to have some sort of crap i can sit around and look at. then again, i doubt i am a target market for the iPod, certainly not iTunes.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: tv-owner@obbard.com on behalf of Andy Ferguson
	Sent: Thu 11/25/2004 5:30 PM
	To: tv@obbard.com
	Subject: (TV) Re: U2 IPod topic OT

	As an offshoot topic, and cos I know many here are very technologically
	aware, what do we think of U2's decision to release the first Digital Box
	Set .

	With i-Pod they have released a specially designed i-Pod thingy with over
	400 U2 tracks already programmed onto it . Seems to be selling for #300 or
	so.

	Do we think this is a good idea ?

	Andy