Re: (TV) Re: U2 IPod topic OT

> that's an interesting question. for me, i would say no, because i am such
a dinosaur i am not able to imagine and considerable chunk of my record or
cd collection not to have some sort of crap i can sit around and look at.
then again, i doubt i am a target market for the iPod, certainly not iTunes.

I think thats the part of it that bothers me . I need to have my artwork and
to physically be able to remove something froma  sleeve ( preferably a
printed inner sleeve ) and use the skill of placing the stylus just right.
I need to be able to study a sleeve and read notes if there are any etc.
Thats what turns me off MP3s in general

Andy