Re: (TV) Re: Ipods/Analogue/Dreamtime Production Revisited/Qs

--- "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:
> Keith wrote:
> >They don't care about the loss in sound quality,
> either. My son buys new
> >CDs and immediately converts them to mp3s so that
> he can play them on
> >his PC and telephone.

also, the whole idea of an "album," enjoying the
whole, is going by the wayside.  it's basically about
singles, a track (or few) picked from a cd.  since
most commercial stuff is fodder, no real loss there...

which may be part of another change, which is the
remote control / video game syndrome, a lack of a
developed attention span.  two or three minutes
attention to anything, then move on.

(going to look for my social security check now...)