Re: (TV) Sick of U2! - Tom & Richard's guitar effects, anyone?

amilcar amarante <amilcaramarante2002@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> (a bit late ) i got an old EH micro synth ,is actually a real analog synth in a sheet metal box ! ,the swells are cool ,and octave UP efect is the only natural sounding that i ve heard ,anyway i find it hard to use live ,sometimes it tracks well and sometimes it just farts around ...

My drummer just got one of these things (he also plays guitar in my
side-group/noise combo) and it boggles my mind... I like the slider
labeled "guitar".  Presumably one can set that to "0" and remove all
guitar-ish-ness from one's guitar sound.  Awesome.  Farting around is
what that group is all about.  FWIW he was playing a Randy Rhoads
Signature Jackson (!!!) through it; meanwhile I opted to play banjo
through a bank of old crappy stompboxes.  Tapes available!

-Rex

-Rex

--
"Maybe baby election twelve who I really am!"
-Miranda Mellbye Broome