Re: (TV) OT: Slint

At 3:32 PM -0500 12/10/04, Dennis D wrote:
The drummer from Slint,

Britt Walford. *Very* good drummer. That's a great story about the restaurant, too. I'd been wondering what he was doing after Evergreen evaporated.

Nice to hear he is playing again. Maybe I'll get a chance to see
them this time around.

Quite possible. Dates so far are ATP in the UK next year, with San Francisco, Seattle, and Chicago dates announced for March. Supposedly they're doing 15 dates total, so I'd expect NY to be one of 'em. Dunno who's on bass, but Britt, Brian, and Dave Pajo are apparently all on board.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/