Re: (TV) OT: Slint

One of the best parts of owning a restaurant is meeting people. Ryan Adams
asked me for a job at one point but I felt weird about haveing him work for
near minimum wage so told him I'd let him know if anything comes up.
Nick Cave was in recently and left a self portrait in our guestbook, of him
naked. If its accurate he might have had a career in porn if music didn't
work out.

 Britt Walford.  *Very* good drummer.  That's a great story about the