(TV) OT:In Praise of Dr Yo

I would just like to praise Dr. Yo for playing " Ain't That Nothin' " yesterday afternoon on your internet radio dial: http://www.dr-yo.com <http://www.dr-yo.com>. I've known about the doctor for awhile but recently have been getting addicted to iTunes player . iTunes has a nice selection of internet radio feeds that very graciously includes Dr Yo among *many* other stations. Dr Yo plays Television as well as a great diversity of artists including Pere Ubu, Negativeland,Syd Barrett,Robyn Hitchcock, The Dictators, the list goes on. The man behind Dr Yo also has two CDs, one of which includes many covers of the kinds of artists played on Yo. Don't know how good it is....

- Russ