Re: (TV) (OT) The eleven worst songs of 2004

Bono did have a great quote on MuchMusic (Canada's
version of MTV) regarding being in the ipod
commercial, in abrev. form, he said they did it for
exposure and to sell albums because they want to be
heard, he said if a musician says they are in it for
the music and are not interested in being heard they
can go buy a potters wheel and fuck off.

This brings me to the next point which I will address
in my next e-mail...

greg