Re: (TV) ...and now for something completely self-aggrandizing...

Whatever that word means, I have an idea about it, it doesn't matter if you are that or not. Everything is welcome to help. God bless you Scott. Strangely, one of the biggest tragedies in our history happens abroad. The biggest nationality group of missing tourists is Swedish. Thousands missing. Many children returning home without their parents...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Simpson" <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 5:21 PM
Subject: (TV) ...and now for something completely self-aggrandizing...

This Thursday or Friday, scouts from Pack, Troop and Venture Crew 729, as
well as your favorite scoutmaster in the tv newsgroup, will be featured on a
segment on the CBS Early Show.   These young men and women from northern
Manhattan will receive national exposure as a CBS news crew traces their
gift from a booksale fundraiser, through AmeriCares and finally to doctors
receiving medicine for tsunami victims in Sri Lanka.

Scott, NYC