Re: (TV) ...and now for something completely self-aggrandizing...

curious....where do you live in sweden ?

chris o'd

n a message dated 1/10/2005 12:32:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, per@ronz.org
writes:

Whatever  that word means, I have an idea about it, it doesn't matter if you
are  that or not. Everything is welcome to help. God bless you Scott.
Strangely, one of the biggest tragedies in our history happens abroad. The
biggest nationality group of missing tourists is Swedish. Thousands  missing.
Many children returning home without their  parents...