Re: (TV) Odd Verlaine interview

"J: Tell us about the musical projects you have been working on.
T: Television, live concerts. We do shows when somebody calls and wants us. It's easy and thus fun. Film music with Jimmy. We're hoping to release a DVD this year. It's seven silent films by European directors, Man Ray, etc., all under eight minutes, each accompanied by myself and Jimmy Rip on electric guitars...no overdubs. All the music was composed watching the films. It isn't just "play while the film goes by" or "make a tape and drop it in as a soundtrack." Some of it is very electronic sounding and more it is romantic, impressionistic stuff."

well ,he had to admit that some of it was older stuff , played live before (and recorded , luckily ) ,a dvd ,wow ,cant wait ...

"J: Other recordings?
T: Well, there is another instrumental record finished, with the fellows from the Warm and Cool sessions and that should be out by June. And there is about one and a half vocal records that need mixing and editing. Maybe they'll get finished soon."

more records from tom ? ,i cant believe him ,for some reason ,love to be wrong....

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Well, here's a strange little thing (in parts) that someone just sent me
- interview with TV from 2003.

http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/purple.html

somebody caught him on a fun day, or something...