Re: (TV) Odd Verlaine interview

Amilcar wrote:
well ,he had to admit that some of it was older stuff , played live before (and recorded , luckily ) ...

I remember some discussion about this before. Who's the authority on it? Is there clear evidence that some of the Music For Films tunes were played in earlier concerts?

I doubt that it's anything more than a few little melodies -- just a few sequences of notes -- that turn up in both cases. If that.

Otherwise, you're calling into question the way Tom composed the Music For Films.

--JoeT