Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

In message <20050201231845.94289.qmail@web60005.mail.yahoo.com>, grntg <grntg@yahoo.com> writes
Shania Twain "I'm Havin a Party" single w/ Mark McGrath - This could possibly be the greatest song and accompanying video ever done. Shania never lets us down, her soul is also pure, F*ck those whiney New Zealenders over their walking path - she needs privacy to create and give the world gifts like this. Mark McGrath's vocal range never fails to astound

You know Greg, I just never know whether you're joking or not...