Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

Michael Jackson's "History" to get pumped up for the
media coverage

Ashlee Simpson - She just so rocks, who cares if she
lip syncs live - she's an artist first, an entertainer
second

Gwen Stefani - This solo album is so inventive, an
amazing underrated talent.  The Fiddler on the Roof
take is pure genius...pure - I am counting the days
for the Gwen - Gavin duet.

American Idol: I tape this onto cassette and listen on
my way to work, good or bad, no one tries likes those
kids and their souls are pure

Mister Mister Greatest Hits: This cd title is a bit of
a mystery as all their songs were great so it should
be a boxed set!

Guns and Roses - Appetite for Destruction - in order
to whet my appetite for the soon to be released
Chinese Democracy.  Why is this taking so long, is
this produced by Tom Scholtz?

Shania Twain "I'm Havin a Party" single w/ Mark
McGrath - This could possibly be the greatest song and
accompanying video ever done.  Shania never lets us
down, her soul is also pure, F*ck those whiney New
Zealenders over their walking path - she needs privacy
to create and give the world gifts like this.  Mark
McGrath's vocal range never fails to astound

Matchbox 20: The lost "beige" album, everyone should
have it.