Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

On Feb 1, 2005, at 2:01 PM, Rex Broome wrote:

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
Interpol: Turn On The Bright Lights (thanks to various on this list) -
which is great but reminded me so much of The Chameleons that I've been
back there too, to Strange Times, their best moment.

Funny -- I hear the Psychedelic Furs...

Otherwise:

Scissor Sisters
John Cale, 5 Songs ep
Louis Phillippe, Delta Kiss/Sunshine twofer (anyone else know him? French singer/composer with a major Brian Wilson complex)
Luna, Rendezvous (Phil, they're going out on an upswing, definitely)
Phoenix, Alphabetical
Patti Smith w/Tom Verlaine live, Amsterdam, 1996 (thanks Amilcar)