Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

> American Idol: I tape this onto cassette and listen on
> my way to work, good or bad, no one tries likes those
> kids and their souls are pure

ok, i laughed my ass off over this.

-i am listening to the Futureheads, trying to understand what's so great.
-some live Replacements and Mark Eitzel bootlegs which are brilliant.
-and a recent discovery,flame away. the first David Crosby solo record,
pre-CSN i believe, If I could only remember my name.
some of which is sublime.
-and the twilight singers is pretty good.
larry