Re: (TV) Mostly OT: What are you listening to?

Actually CSN (& sometimes Y) was pretty well on by the time IOICRMN was recorded (1971). Both Neil Young and Graham Nash are on that record ( as well as most of the Grateful Dead and some of the Airplane) . I pipe in only because I think its a fabulous record too and , while D Crosby has taken a lot of bad media for a lot of dumb antics, he's a pretty great songwriter and one of the finest singers of his generation. Sublime is a perfect word to describe that record. Turn the lights off and burn some incense....
- Russ

bunny pad wrote:

the first David Crosby solo record,
pre-CSN i believe, If I could only remember my name.
some of which is sublime.