(TV) Concert "Intro" = a Didjeridu

OK - I just had a minor epiphany I must share with you.

Watching some mindless television (the broadcast kind) just now and some
story (maybe it was on VH1) came on that mentioned something about Leo DiCaprio
getting some sort of "cleansing" via an Australian aborigine wind instrument
called a DIDJERIDU.

I immediately had a flashback of hearing THAT SOUND as the intro to
Television's shows in NYC in '92 (unclear about others).

To confirm my suspicion, I just plopped in the Georgetown U videotape from
that tour - and sure enough the "intro" is a DIDERIDU recording.

Am I the only one to find this kinda interesting, or am I 12 years late in
that realization!?