Re: (TV) Concert "Intro" = a Didjeridu

At 4:28 PM -0800 2/3/05, russvr@pop.nwnexus.com wrote:
Sadly, they are a hippy plague upon the aural landscape here in Oregon, especially in Eugene.

DavMarRnR@aol.com wrote :
 called a DIDJERIDU.

Russ, I'd have thought you all would be overrun with rainsticks. I imagine a cultural landscape littered with those, didgeridoos, knit caps, and pan flutes. Am I missing anything?

That said, in terms of world music instrumentation, I'm seriously fond of the singing bowls, myself. I'm currently rehearsing with a shakuhachi/singing bowls duo.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/