Re: (TV) Don't Do E-mail

> > Cellphones pretty much suck in NYC, I can't get any calls when I'm
> > in the Old Devil Moon or sometimes even at home.
>
> There are lots of weird black-out areas. I've had much better success
> with Verizon in the last few years than I did with Sprint in the
> years before that, but there are still places like Times Sq. where
> tall buildings render entire blocks "dead"!

I must admit it has gotten a little better in the last couple of years, I
use AT&T. I remember reading a couple of years ago that they were going to
make service available on the subways or now had the technology to make
underground service available. That would suck, dozens of people shouting
over the noise of the subway.