Re: (TV) (OT) This is cool

Keith Allison wrote:

> Http://www.bandtoband.com/
>
> Did you know you can connect Television to the Moody Blues?

Don't post much anymore, but I gotta throw this in because this site is
too much fun to play with ...

I made a CD compilation a while back that uses this same concept. I
called it "The Kevin Bacon CD", and each song linked to the one next to
it via either a musician or producer in common. I'm amazed to see a page
do the same thing, although I had to have producers in there to make
mine work.

    -- Owen

PS: If you like puzzles ... here's the list ...

1. Big Country - "Wonderland"
2. Pete Townshend - "A Little Is Enough"
3. Pretenders - "Talk Of The Town"
4. Neil Young, Friends & Relatives - "All Along The Watchtower"
5. Warren Zevon - "Splendid Isolation"
6. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - "Out In The Cold"
7. Electric Light Orchestra - "All She Wanted"
8. The Beatles - "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
9. Cream - "Deserted Cities Of The Heart"
10. Public Image Ltd. - "Round"
11. The Golden Palominos - "Dying From The Inside Out"
12. French Frith Kaiser Thompson - "Now That I Am Dead"
13. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - "Veteran's Day Poppy"
14. Frank Zappa - "Dancin' Fool"
15. King Crimson - "Walking On Air"
16. XTC - "Merely A Man"
17. Peter Gabriel - "Family Snapshot"

And yes ... track #17 does link back around to track #1.
--
/ Owen Gwilliam
http://home.columbus.rr.com/otg

/"Why not us?" -- slogan on Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling's T-shirt/