Re: (TV) Counting / Amateur / Morbid / Slippery

Leo - the vision you painted of your baby brother throwing away all your TV goddies reminded me of the scene in "Almost Famous":

William's (Cameron Crowe) sister Anita, packs up and leaves home only to leave brother William a gift...her beloved record collection. Attached to a Who album is a note that says, "Listen to Tommy with a candle burning and you will see your entire future."  Then "Sparks" plays on the soundtrack.

I suppose all of us on this list, should we have baby brothers or sisters, might act out a similar scene - only the "album" would be Marquee Moon.

But what would the line be?

"Listen to Marquee Moon with a candle burning and...?"

dave