Re: (TV) The Dream's Dream - a question

At 12:22 PM +0000 2/9/05, Billy Ancell wrote:
(Also any tips on how to play it would be great, still
got several bits I am unsure about - even the chords
would help!)

Y'know, way back when, I did a lot of playing along to this song. I'm sure if I played to it a bit, a lot would come back.

One thing is, it's mastered speedier than concert tuning, which is why you're having trouble matching it. If you're having trouble, I'd suggest either tuning up a touch so you're in tune with it, or (if you're using multitracking software of some kind which lets you pitch shift) you can rip the .wav to hard drive and pitch shift the track for your rehearsal. Offhand, I don't think the melody goes any higher than the highest fret on your G string.

As things come back to me, I'll let you know.

-M
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/