Re: (TV) Naive? Questions on Music Biz Changes

In message <68a8ea5e050215144540fe47b3@mail.gmail.com>, Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com> writes
Actually, Verlaine's "respsonse" album to "Low" should be called either "Nah" or "Not At All". Then Bowie gets to record an album called "Huh?", etc. etc. etc.

Did anyone else ever hear the Nick Lowe EP entitled "Bowi", way back when? If I remember rightly it had the song "I Love The Sound Of Breaking Glass" on it.

There was also an album by The Rumour called "Max"
Can't think of any more....