(TV) (OT) Super 5 Thor

Someone (Jay?) recommended quite rightly Super 5 Thor. Just finished listening to their album "Gazelle" and like it a whole lot. and very much a VU-inspired thing (circa 3rd album) with Luna/Galazy 500 hushed vocals. Nice guitar atmospherics in the background of several songs, too.  Now I gotta give their first album "Ford" another chance- perhaps I was in a bad head when I last listened.

Cheers,

Brian