(TV) (OT) Pylon

First Slint is reforming to play some shows, and today I found out one of my other favorite and yet somewhat obscure bands, Pylon have been playing out ocassionally and will release a rarities collection soon. See other news here if you are interested:

http://www.wearepylon.com/

The poster at that web site reminds me of a question I've wondered about: Could Elf Power beat Cat Power?

- Jesse (happy owner of a vinyl copy of "Chomp" - then again, happy owner of almost any cool dinosaur-related item, like my copy of the first Birdsongs of the Mesozoic EP - never built the diorama, though)

P.S. I don't know anything about Elf Power, and just a little about Cat Power.