Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??

When I got this news, I thought it was probably time I revised the negative review of Warm and Cool on The Wonder and tested whether or not my feelings towards it had changed. I was in the house on my own so I cranked up the volume and sat back. When Tania came back and woke me up it was up to track 9. Mission accomplished.

So, unless they're gonna advertise it as some new age aid to meditation and/or sleep, I don't think they'll sell many.