Re: (TV) Is nothing sacred?

> go to their benefit tomorrow night and talk to them I'll see what they
have
> to say about this.

Er, no I won't, that'd be crazy. :) Plus the benefit is Saturday! But I am
thinking of going, anyone else in NYC wanna go see Richard?

Off topic a bit but I am about to have my first piece published, well its
not the first piece i wrote but the first piece being published. In some
magazine I never heard of called Rattapallax. Some literary rag. They have a
website at www.rattapallax.com  It's supposed to be out in a couple of
weeks. If anyone wants to read the story let me know and I'll send it to you
via email, I don't know enough about the magazine to tell people if it is
worth purchasing just for my short story. Please email me at dend@nyc.rr.com
if you want it.