Re: (TV) Dumb guitar tech question

That is a stellar pedal, I use it on my bass guitar a
lot, for guitar I prefer a compressor w/ stereo
outputs but for live, the smurf blue is the bomb, one
of my friends bought rack mounts but still regrets the
day he sold me the smurf.  I'm not even sure if they
still make them.  Unfortunatly, possible hours of
fiddling with it until you find the setting that works
best for your guitar, amp and ears is the only way to
do it, then never touch the knobs again :-).  You may
also want to consisder string gauge or a light chorus
w/ the compressor.

greg