Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??

From: grntg <grntg@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:03:46 -0800 (PST)

Warm and Cool is one of my favorite Verlaine cd's.
It's influence, and want of a second one, heavily
inspired my cd the disappearance (which can be heard
here, http://www.mp3.com.au/GregoryGrant/  do you
mooners really think I'd miss a chance for a shameless
plug?  Never.  First stream and Download everything
there now damn it, I do not care if you hate me / my
tunes / my choice of hair products, just do it, also
refer me to Nike, my music is not sacred and I'd sell
out in a second, so would the Cheesemakers, I know
these things ;-), I like Andy so I always give him a
plug too.  Maurice is too much of an "artiste" and
fame has gone to his head but I'll plug him anyways,
this gives me an idea, perhaps when this weekend
settles (I have a lot going on) I will be in contact
with the two of you off list, perhaps I'll forget,
anyways back on track...)

Please, no shameless self promotion on this list

FREE DOWNLOADS HERE - 208 BPM ROCK AND ROLL

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/shockandawe