Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1289

> Personally I think he should get together with The Cheesemakers and make
> a Mod/Rap/Surf Guitar hybrid album. A short tour of working men's clubs
> in Northern England should put things in perspective. If he thought CGBG
> was a rough dive...

I'd certainly consider having Tom Verlaine as a support act although he
would have to slot in between the bingo and the meat draw ! :o)

As a matter of interest, the next track in The Cheesemakers archive ( called
The Big Hairy Archive ) will be active on our site on Monday and its a track
we worked on for the first time last week - rough rehearsal room recording -
and now I listen back to it its SOOOOO Television that it hurts . have a
listen if you like. http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk then go to Big Hairy
Archive
Andy