Re: (TV) Hell's Last

this came from the trade list of a fellow in japan,
who btw also runs a richard hell fansite, and so i
think is somewhat well versed on hell, at least.  it
appears to be the same thing steve r. lists.

i don't mean to clog this list with, um, "jiveass
bootleg" (is that the proper term?) talk.  just
brought it up as it deals with nailing down a date.

a copy is being mailed to me.  but maybe steve or
someone that's heard it can comment on whether the
band was playing with a competent bassist that night
(i.e. fred)?  and in any event, did they ever play
blank gen after hell left?  i would have thought not.