Re: Dumb? / RE: (TV) Hell's Last

I know the guy that recorded most of Steve R.'s tapes, he gave me a CD that
he said was Fred's first gig, I'm not sure which one it was, but I will ask
him whenc he returns from a business trip he is on. But I have to agree with
Phil, I don't think they would do any of Hell's material once he left.
: