Re: Genuine? / RE: (TV) New Verlaine interview

Well, this interview seemed genuine enough to me.   He's a weird guy, she's a
weird interviewer.   Vague and specific answers to vague and specific
questions.   I linked to her homepage and the in the one other article I read there,
she was musing as to whether she should   a) wax   b) shave   c) lightly groom
  or d) simply celebrate her newly discovered perianal hairs.   She also
seems happy with her hubby, so I doubt there's any hanky panky in the offing.
Maybe she just runs into TV now and again.

The Richard Hell interview, on the other hand, seemed as phony as a
six-dollar bill.