Re: Genuine? / RE: (TV) New Verlaine interview

--- Laura10012@aol.com wrote:
> I linked to her homepage and the in the one other
> article I read there, she was musing as to whether
> she should   a) wax   b) shave   c) lightly groom or
> d) simply celebrate her newly discovered perianal hairs.

Laura, thanks (I think) for the pointer... my question is, NONE of
her other articles seem to have anything to do with music (although
admittedly I browsed quickly) - how did the Verlaine thing come
about? I sent her an email asking...

I'm glad she didn't ask Verlaine about his personal hygiene habits.
My hero worship might have sustained a (final) fatal blow.

--Phil