Re: (TV) Wikipedia article

Phil:
Irrelevant! :^) When you have 3 live releases from a band, and only
one is of non-bootleg quality, it's worth noting...

Rex replied:
Point taken, but who here only has three live Television discs? ;)

Me, for one. Maybe I'm not dedicated enough as a fan, but... it seems like life is too short.

Phil, about your point that "only one is of non-bootleg quality": I presume you mean that on the Academy disc the noise of the crowd is so intrusive. It really is remarkable how badly behaved they were (maybe just a few individuals), chatting loudly throughout.

Keith had written:
"...I prefer the Portland show to the officially-released
Old Waldorf show and because on the latter Richard sounds like some
heavy metal buzz-saw..."

Yes, that's the problem I have with the Waldorf record -- Richard's guitar sounds bad for much of the show. Otherwise it's great.

--JoeT