Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??

--- Joe Thornton <joe.thornton@gmx.net> wrote:
> That was quite a revelation about his non-involvement in The
> Miller's Tale. I wonder if anyone in Virgin tried to contact him at
> the time.

I'm surprised by that too, as I am sure I've been told that Verlaine
submitted an early list of tracks for disc two of that set (the
studio disc). His list was subsequently revised in order to include
more rarities (b-sides, etc.)

My biggest problem with THE MILLER'S TALE is the way the liner notes
(1) slag ADVENTURE and (2) act as if the initial rejection of
FLASHLIGHT's 1986 incarnation ruined Verlaine a la THE MAGNIFICENT
AMBERSONS.

--Phil