From: tv-owner@obbard.com On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:21 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Wikipedia article / Old Waldorf disc

The bigger problem is that, as far as I can tell, it's an audience
recording! I mean, sheesh, couldn't someone have put a cassette tape
in the board at one of the 92/93 shows? It's one thing to have only
bootleg-quality tapes of Television back in the 70s. On their
much-heralded reunion tour, you'd think someone would have bothered
to semi-professionally tape a show (by "semi-professionally", I mean,
"plug your $10 Realistic tape recorder into the board").