--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In message
> <20050310144616.2615.qmail@web21124.mail.yahoo.com>,
> Jay
> <piazzasanmarco@yahoo.com> writes
> >The 10 greatest rock'n'roll myths
>
> How come you missed out this one?
> :
> 2: Marilyn Manson starring in 'The Wonder Years'
> This fuels every parent's fear that the most
> innocuous geek-child can go
> stone bad. Did the young Brian Warner (aka Mr
> Manson) play Paul
> Pfeiffer, goofy pal of Kevin Arnold, in the
> schmaltzy rites-of passage
> TV show? 'It's kind of irrelevant whether these
> rumours are true or
> not,' quoth Manson. Well actually, Marilyn, it's not
> irrelevant to Josh
> Saviano, who really did play Paul Pfeiffer.
>

> --

Flanders: Homer, God didn't set your house on fire.
Rev. Lovejoy: No, but He was working in the hearts of your friends and neighbors when they came to your aid, be they Christian [camera pans to Flanders], Jew [Krusty], or...miscellaneous [Apu].
Apu: Hindu! There are 700 million of us.
Lovejoy: Aw, thats super.

   -The Simpsons, Homer the Heretic